• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived No notification for the start of the coming adventure

DeletedUser4149

:oops: since i heard about the adventure that started on beta, i've been looking for info on when it'll start here on a daily basis. due to a lack of information at "gems of knowledge", this forum, and not receiving a red notification tab on my inbox when they announced it, my statues are going to be at least 5 hours behind schedule and many of my fellows that i was responsible for notifying may be a whole day behind schedule. i doubt they can postpone the adventure for those they failed to notify, but they can probably now add my name to the long list of players who hate fellowship adventures.:mad::mad::mad:

DeletedUser4149

does anyone know when the unmarked news was first sent?

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Yesterday midday or so London time.

Jack from platinumleaf posted in a couple of threads on this forum shortly after it appeared.

DeletedUser4149

thanks. i see it now. it's one untitled thread buried under 620 replies on the thread "news from beta".
looks like the people at "gems" didn't see it either.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I found out about the fellowship adventure through the facebook group....the beta users were notified and in turn notified the live users.......from past experience with fellowship adventures, I knew it would most likely be live a week after the beta, that is what we did our planning off of

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Not sure why it wasn't visible for some people (when I checked it after creating the ingame news all worked perfectly fine for my account), but I've now recreated the ingame news and made it pop up this time. Hopefully the news about the upcoming Fellowship Adventure reaches everyone in time. Thank you guys as well for helping us spread the word! :)

DeletedUser4149

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:it didn't reach everyone in time. the fellowship misadventure could've been planned for 48 hours before it's official beginning since statues can be started 48 hours in advance. maybe you're paying too much attention to adapting this game for your mobile players and leaving those of us who play this on a pc in the dark. there's still the issue that the forum is designed and run poorly if important announcements are going to come only from certain players and not forum moderators or you, muf-muf.:mad::mad::mad:

kimkimkim

Summoner
Not sure why it wasn't visible for some people (when I checked it after creating the ingame news all worked perfectly fine for my account), but I've now recreated the ingame news and made it pop up this time. Hopefully the news about the upcoming Fellowship Adventure reaches everyone in time. Thank you guys as well for helping us spread the word! :)
I noticed it didn't pop up either, but it wasn't hard for me to click the horn and see it there.....things happen in the real world that can not be foreseen.....not a big deal to me as this is not the only place to get this information from......I appreciate all the hard work you and the other moderators do, even if some don't.

DeletedUser4149

kim, it probably isn't as big of a deal to you because you aren't responsible for informing 48 other players about events that demand team participation.

kimkimkim

Summoner
kim, it probably isn't as big of a deal to you because you aren't responsible for informing 48 other players about events that demand team participation.
On the contrary.... I am responsible for obtaining information and then relaying it to my fellowship, but to get my panties in an uproar because it didn't hit me in the head when it was announced seems utterly ridiculous, this is a game where everybody is to have fun and relax, but some people just seem to take things sooo seriously.

DeletedUser4149

must be a 3rd world fellowship.
where i'm from, people aren't afraid to raise their voices. that's how we get things done and ensure equality.

kimkimkim

Summoner
must be a 3rd world fellowship.
where i'm from, people aren't afraid to raise their voices. that's how we get things done and ensure equality.
Not a problem in raising your voice to get things done, but it is the way you say it......if it was said in a more positive, constructive way then you just might see a better outcome.

DeletedUser4149

besides that, you'd be upset too if you had all of monday night to prepare your city, looked for news of this misadventure, didn't find any, and then found out that you weren't properly notified until your time was occupied.
i'm upset because i take pride in what i've done for my fellowships. now 48 players are behind schedule because game makers and this forum didn't properly notify us.