• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

No Mystery Chests anymore in the Spire of Eternity

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Now to make the randomness and chance of this absolutely crystal clear we have amended the wiki slightly and this now reads:

''Every solved Encounter has a chance of revealing a Mystery Chest. These come in different rarities: Rare, Epic or Legendary, each with different awesome rewards. If you are lucky enough to reveal one of these Mystery Chests, it will appear at a random location within the current Spire level.''

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I agree @AstralSoul I too love the Spire and complete it weekly for all the goodies that appear and yes the law of attraction is also on my radar :)

For the events, it works with the chests too :p, I have 1.5K worth in KP spells waiting for the orc's AW as I finish to research, and then build. (For some reason, I did not pull it through with the lotto tho, even though it was fun, opening boxes with the wife, etc. I do not hate it as many here, but no LoA -and I know why, or suspec-, so better the chests rewards for the events jijiji)

I am now trying to 'master' LoA with the genie by making some visualizations too right before the click (colors, etc help too), and got a few times diamonds, but so 5h booster, usually one of the two, I need to visualize harder, and not get the boosters because the bluish surrounding the hourglass, but blue diamonds :D

Note: Did not get any of the other higher chance spells, it has always been boosters or diamonds. I will keep private the amount! Maybe once I got 5 KP, I think, I did not do it for every single genie, and a couple of pickups from mass-dragging to pick up coins, etc.

Last edited:

Julian

Sorcerer
Being an author, I would say the original version was correct, but was open to misinterpretation by someone reading it quickly. The revised text removes that ambiguity.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
So far, it goes well :p @Silmaril but the other day I said to my wife "what did you gift me for valentines", and when she said "diamonds", I clicked the genie and got 200. I did it this morning, but I just said out loud "you got me diamonds this valentine -click-", genie releases 100 diamonds (and here my mood wasn't even the best due to work overload, something bad for LoA). Let's see how the next few days go (while the Spire dropped me a massive amount of buildings, etc, I got my first genie last week.)