• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived No Keys......

Duru Beibella

Alchemist
Two members of our Fellowship on Arendyll haven't received their keys for the Three Glacier Giants winter quests.

They have contacted support and been told that their email addresses haven't been validated. NEITHER of them has changed email address since starting to play and one has been playing a LONG time, well over a year as I've been playing for about 16 months.

Surely, there is a way to check their account to understand how long they have been playing - I didn't have to validate my email address to get the keys - others have found emails in the "spam" folders. doesn't seem right, or fair that their game should be penalized in this way - they are already behind on the quest by not getting their 100 free keys.

If you want to get players to leave the game, you're going the correct way about it :(

DeletedUser4528

Two members of our Fellowship on Arendyll haven't received their keys for the Three Glacier Giants winter quests.

They have contacted support and been told that their email addresses haven't been validated. NEITHER of them has changed email address since starting to play and one has been playing a LONG time, well over a year as I've been playing for about 16 months.

Surely, there is a way to check their account to understand how long they have been playing - I didn't have to validate my email address to get the keys - others have found emails in the "spam" folders. doesn't seem right, or fair that their game should be penalized in this way - they are already behind on the quest by not getting their 100 free keys.

If you want to get players to leave the game, you're going the correct way about it :(

In order to receive any emails from us, including the newsletter with the freebies, your email address must be validated. As the email is system generated it has to follow set protocols. The duration of which a player has held an account has no bearing on whether it is validated or not. You can request an email validation through the in game settings, or contact us at support if you are unsure .

Differing email providers categorise emails in different ways, so if the email has gone into the spam folder, this is an email provider issue. To prevent it from happening again, simply white-list our email address.

Duru Beibella

Alchemist
thank you for your reply ..... I have passed on the information regarding the email settings - but as neither of them have changed their email I'm not sure if that will solve the issue as they are both sure they have validated their email? They have both received messages from Elvenar in the past so I'm personally a bit confused as to why suddenly the system isn't working.

But - I thank you for your time and your suggestion