• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

newbie here!!

omnibreaker

Novice
This is my first time playing any online game and I am so much enjoying myself :) anyone here have good advice on how I should be building my city! Thank you all kindly!

kimkimkim

Summoner
That's a tough question to impose as everyone here plays the game differently therefore all the cities will be set differently....all I can suggest to you is to firstly check out the Wiki and read up on everything....secondly, get yourself into a real good fellowship where the members can help you along the way......finally, just have fun with it, this is a patient game so hopefully you have some of that.....best of luck:D

Booff

Alchemist
Try joining a fellowship and you should get lots of help.

SkyRider99

Mentor
Welcome @omnibreaker. As a new starter, look for a fellowship with a couple of noobies like yourself. You can feed ideas and tips between yourselves, whilst also getting some advice from the bigger city players. ;)

Build, upgrade, and produce. When you get enough goods, you can solve provinces on your World Map to earn extra city space. Keep your paths/streets long and straight.

As @kimkimkim says, the Elvenar wiki is a good source of information. Click on the icon at bottom right of your city screen. :)

An excellent third party site for information is:

https://elvengems.com/