• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Years In Game Resolutions!!

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
My Fiends!

Im curious! If you could make a Resolution in Elvenar, what would it be??

Would it be to become a pacifist and negotiate your Encounters? Would it be to build every Phoenix Available? Is it to finally figure out how to use The Cauldron!

Tell me below! :D

Your Herodite!

FaunaWillow

Novice
My resolution is to go slow with my new little town and take the time to smell the roses... to really enjoy what each new chapter and settlement brings.
Maybe I'll even read those pop up quest stories this time around too. ;)
In years past I have rushed through each chapter, not taking the time to appreciate or even fully understand what or why I was doing the tasks required to advance along.

I am looking forward to enjoying the slow and easy ride with my new zen town. :D

Jake65

Sage
I would resolve to be less OCD about balancing the numbers of goods, troops, etc but I know that's never going to happen.
So, I'll resolve to procrastinate less about building AWs. Starting next week. Or the week after ;)

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
My resolution is to continue playing daily and hope chapters 22-30 promised by the devs don't take a year each to arrive and to continue to support the forums, hoping they stay alive. :D

Amen to that @m4rt1n :D

I'm determined to get an Atlantis Themed Guest Race out of them!! Seaweed covered Main Hall/Residences, and an Ancient Water pulled from the depths that gives out Froggy Units!!