• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New world: Felyndral

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

We've created this thread to discuss the upcoming new world: Felyndral. More information can be found here

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
I have some queries on this bit of your notice "Once it's been opened you can use your already existing account to play on this world, or you can create a new account to play with a different username. Everyone will of course start from the beginning on the new world. It is not possible to move an already existing account to the new world"

You seem to be contradicting yourself in there or perhaps I just need more coffee. At what point can we make an account to use there and is that the existing account you talk of?

I feel that 2 worlds is enough ... Wyandor is still a wilderness afaik. I would rather have seen a new chapter for the tech tree than another cash cow in the field. You disappoint me considerably

DeletedUser441

I wonder why so many people start this game and give up so soon :rolleyes:. I think they mean your e-mail account.:oops: They have to pay for their advertising on TV somehow :eek:.

DeletedUser3520

I don't understand why the bad vibes. It's just another world for you to play in. EVERY online game has several servers that you can choose from to play. It is not needed to play in all of them and, to me at least, it does not make sense. It's mostly for new players and those who like to manage several cities. I have heard so many things about this disrespectful "cash cow" thing from people that are STILL playing the game... I don't get it.

DeletedUser3097

I have some queries on this bit of your notice

You can, if you wish, play on Felyndral by starting a city using Geminatrix or start again with a new name (which as @Brienne says will need a different email address). Of course, this is optional.

sunrae

Soothsayer
I think it is good to have different worlds. You can play in different styles using the knowledge you have gained from advancing in a current world. You can choose to have a fighting world and a separate manufacturing world or play a slow developing game from one that you have advanced up the tech tree in. I like the idea and will enjoy starting a little city again. I already play multiple cities and each one is different. As to a "cash cow" it is entirely a persons choice whether they spend money, how much of it, or not at all. I am on a small income and play for free and am glad that others can afford to fund their games so we can all enjoy playing what is a really fun game.:)

DeletedUser441

I must admit that though I complain about the cost I enjoy the game and continue to play. It's just that when I started there were only two chapters and I worked out the cost of buying enough diamonds to enable me to achieve my game plan of having all culture buildings and all Premium expansions , so enabling me to build what I thought was a "perfect" city. Since then they have added so many other culture buildings and increased the cost of a premium expansion from 2000 to 6000 diamonds. :eek: :mad: Being out of work and having spent all my savings I cannot afford to attempt to achieve my original game plan now :(

Killiak

Artisan
I don't understand why the bad vibes. It's just another world for you to play in. EVERY online game has several servers that you can choose from to play. It is not needed to play in all of them and, to me at least, it does not make sense. It's mostly for new players and those who like to manage several cities. I have heard so many things about this disrespectful "cash cow" thing from people that are STILL playing the game... I don't get it.

New server, new chances. People are going to gun for the best fellowships, top 10 spots etc.
Only way to do that (but I guess that goes for current servers too) is to drop money like it's hot.

DeletedUser3041

I am so very happy to see this happening on the EN server. I joined the new world on the US server and I must say that it is really great fun when everyone is starting over. Only the money spenders get a head start but that happens with any online game. Looking forward to this new world. Won't be making the same mistakes I did with my previous 2 cities. :) . . . . Now the questions is, when will this happen :p (It's like putting a Xmas prezzie under the tree and you can't wait to open it :D)

DeletedUser3041

Not yet Brienne, it hasn't started yet. As you can see, I am eagerly waiting o so patiently :p

DeletedUser

Of course I end up with the exact same boosted goods as on my main account. At least I'm an elf here. :)

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Oh, that's nice! I'm sure you'll be able to find some trade partners to also gain the other goods quickly. :)

DeletedUser17

Of course I end up with the exact same boosted goods as on my main account. At least I'm an elf here. :)

Same here :D what are the chances of the exact same boosts? (In my case, Steel, Scrolls and Magic Dust)

Deleted User - 106219

My boosts in the new world are Planks, Silk and Magic Dust. The first two are completely new for me:
- Win (en2) - Steel, Crystal, Elixir
- Ar (en1) - Steel, Scrolls, Magic Dust
- Beta - Steel, Crystal, Elixir (exactly the same as my main city)

Let's see what challenges Planks and Silk will bring...