• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived New Tournament Started Notice

DeletedUser1345

Although the tournament seems to have started normally, I did not receive the usual pop-up notice stating that a tournament has started and what kind it is.

DeletedUser1345

It's not something I need resolved necessarily, since I know when the tournament starts ( same time, same day, every week ), and the tournament itself is behaving normally.
I just wanted to point out that the usual "A New Tournament Has Begun" notice did not appear ( it never did this time, even when I reloaded the game ).
It doesn't matter for me, but I bet many players don't know exactly when the scheduled start time is for tournaments - if they don't get a notice, they might not realize it's active.

DeletedUser9

Yes, the question was more: Did a reload of the game trigger the popup to appear?

DeletedUser1345

The tournament pop-up never did show up for me, for this current steel tournament, not even when I reloaded the game.
Maybe it was supplanted by the Elvenar notice regarding the training being shuffled from cerberus to priest, etc.