• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New to the game

• Thread starter DeletedUser3986
  • Start date

DeletedUser3986

Hi I'm new to the game and would appreciate some help...I'm sure I'm not the first to go mad and build like mad and now need to get rid of some of the buildings but I just cant find how to remove them? ☺can someone help here?:rolleyes::(

DeletedUser3097

Welcome to the game @Brenda12! :)

Not every building can be deleted, main hall, magic academy are ones which can't.

To delete other buildings, click on the yellow dollar sign (bottom middle of screen) then on the building you wish to remove.

Hope this helps! If not, post again!

Happy city building, erm, deleting! :rolleyes:

delete sell button.png

DeletedUser3542

Hi Brenda welcome to the game, in order to remove a building click the Dollar sign near bottom middle of your screen then move it over the building you want to remove and click to sell it.. ;) er quick edit here, what Dizzy Lizzie said while i was untying my fingers that sort of get knotted together when i try typing too quickly.

DeletedUser3986

Thanks guys......big help, I am a bit enthusiastic and go a bit overboard to start .....now I can slow down and plan

DeletedUser3097

Thanks guys......big help, I am a bit enthusiastic and go a bit overboard to start .....now I can slow down and plan

You're welcome!

You'll find that the buildings will change shape and size as you upgrade them so there's a need to constantly re-plan and adjust your city layout. This happens especially when you move into a new chapter.

Three planning tips which might help:

1) Keep your roads to a minimum- when a building is a rectangle, place the shorter edge by the road.
2) Culture buildings do not need road access so place them behind other buildings.
3) Group the same buildings together so you avoid leaving empty squares.

Have fun! ;)