• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New to game

DeletedUser4213

Hi, Just started playing and not sure where to go after exploring all the easy provinces on my world map. All the ones left say 'very hard' and if I try to scout them I get a message to say I need to improve my scouts but not sure how I do that ...

Any advice is really appreciated!

Thanks

DeletedUser

I joined yesterday and I explored some 'very hard' ones, no problem. See what happens.

DeletedUser3097

Hi @Denalot,

Welcome to Elvenar and to the forum! :)

If you look on your research tree (bottom, middle of screen), every time you start a new chapter you have Advanced Scouts which will 'reduce your scouting costs significantly'. It is a good idea to try not to explore too fast because of this. These 'very hard'/ 'hard' guidelines were recently introduced to help players in their exploration of the world map.

map.jpg

Another reason to not over-explore is that when you reach the 11th ring, you need orcs to explore new provinces. Orcs are not available to make until Chapter VIII Orcs and Goblins. If you have explored everything within the 11th ring before then, you will have to wait until you can make them. I fell into this trap!

If you go back to the research tree, hover over the golden chest at the end of your current chapter it tells you how many provinces are required for the next chapter. I try to keep as close to this as I can.

I hope this has helped a little.

I joined yesterday

Welcome @Rinkidink,

Glad you've found the forum!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4213

Thanks! I've taken Rinkidink's advice and found it wasn't as hard as I expected -- have to be a bit more adventurous! Thanks too Dizzie Lizzie, I'll try to slow down a little too and build up resources and research instead.

Nice people on this forum!

DeletedUser

Thank you! I'm glad I found it; it's already cleared a few things up for me so I think it'll be very useful.

DeletedUser

Thanks! I've taken Rinkidink's advice and found it wasn't as hard as I expected -- have to be a bit more adventurous! Thanks too Dizzie Lizzie, I'll try to slow down a little too and build up resources and research instead.

Nice people on this forum!

Me too, I didn't realise about the orcs and goblins so I'll focus more on the other things too. I just started scouting another province though! Lol

DeletedUser

Hi Dizzie,

I can't find how to post a question? I was going to ask if there's a way that we can find people in the game. Say for instance someone we meet here so we can look at their cities?

DeletedUser3097

I was going to ask if there's a way that we can find people in the game. Say for instance someone we meet here so we can look at their cities?

Yes you can- underneath your profile picture (top left-hand corner of the game screen), click on your ranking (gold cup). There are 3 different game worlds though so it is useful to know which one they play on. A lot of people have a city on each world.

To start a new thread, click on the green circle with a + sign in it. It is sometimes at the top of the screen, sometimes at the bottom.

starting a thread.png

DeletedUser

Yes you can- underneath your profile picture (top left-hand corner of the game screen), click on your ranking (gold cup). There are 3 different game worlds though so it is useful to know which one they play on. A lot of people have a city on each world.

Thanks! When I've clicked the ranking gold cup I've never noticed a search box or anything so I'll have another go.