• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New rune donate button - PC users

Morning Town

Alchemist
Could I suggest that consideration be given to relocating the "new" rune donate button for all (PC & App) users - it it immediately to the right of the KP instant donate button and if mis-clicked it immediately donates the rune (15kp). As you will guess I have indeed mis-clicked today and over donated to a chest thus affecting the reward of a higher chest that a Fellow had already donated runes to.

So not right next to the instant button or a "are you sure" warning (far less preferred - more clicks are never popular ;) )

Last edited:

FieryArien

Necromancer
+1
The placement seems to be just the same in the app. And I agree, it’s too close and accidents happen. Would you be willing to adjust the suggestion, so that it’s not limited to browser only?

Alcaro

Necromancer
+1
also, when clicking on Runes button, instead of a confirmation message, to have a "floating bubble" with the text -1 Rune ... like are those when you start goods production or upgrade something. That would prevent on wasting more than one rune if the intention wasn't to use Runes but instants.

OldHag

Necromancer
They could just move the white cross (buy kps button) to the centre and move the donate rune shard button over to the right.

Susie49

Soothsayer
Or maybe put the information “i“ to the left of the rune button so it separates it from the kp instant button? I’m more worried by the fact that I‘m being told I cannot donate to a persons AW because they’ve already had a lot of help

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Totally forgot to say guys, I have forwarded this idea/feedback!!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Morning Town

Alchemist
Thanks for forwarding & letting the forum know Herodite :)