• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Round of Fellowship Adventures!!

SkyRider99

Mentor
As long as it's not me :p
Is that your shy, modest way of volunteering? :p

1700917887750.png

Hekata

Artisan
Your wisdom is only exceeded by your perspicacity @BlueBlou. :)

If you are ever looking for a nice FS, please look us up. We could form a triumvirate of power! :cool:

View attachment 8117 :p

BTW, that invitation to join Night Elves goes out to all our wonderful Forum players. (We have three vacancies atm.)
In this division of power I identify myself with Loki: brilliant but misunderstood, , haha :D
And somehow I can perfectly picture @BlueBlou as Thor ;)

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Mischief makers!

You guys made me read up on things. In Smurf land, down under, we usually pay not much attention on what is happening up north. :)

Just going to say, it is possible to play a smart FA without excessive organisation and place well. Helps if the majority is of the same mindset and knows what to do.

Lelanya

Mentor
All righty folks, as the date of the Adventures was in hidden notices under the horn, it's official, FA is coming to a city near you on January 11th. We are expecting version H on Thursday. For those of you who will not be admiring the hard work I put in to create a table in Discord :oops:, here is a link to the Scrolls of Knowledge Badge Summary and here is the Gems Spreadsheet.
Best of luck to you all :)

Lelanya

Mentor
Could we perhaps have FEWER FAs this year? We are all heartily sick of them in my FA - myself (Archmage) included. The prizes are dreadful and in no way reflect the huge amount of effort and resources needed. People will start drifting away I think...
Drifting? You could have read the guy who ranted and raved and literally foamed at the mouth, swore up, down and sideways that  I should quit the game  NOW because I (and all other Beta testers) were not eloquent enough to alter the course of events in Elvenar. On Discord FA feedback.
Yeah, should really thank the guy for raining on my evening tonight.

Jake65

Sage
Drifting? You could have read the guy who ranted and raved and literally foamed at the mouth, swore up, down and sideways that  I should quit the game  NOW because I (and all other Beta testers) were not eloquent enough to alter the course of events in Elvenar. On Discord FA feedback.
Liked your post to acknowledge it, not because I 'like' it as such.
It is really unfortunate when people vent their frustration/anger at the wrong person.
Sorry you had to endure that.

Ugh, there is no need for such behaviour.