• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Round of Fellowship Adventures!!

Badger Guardian

Adventurer
My fellowship enjoys taking part in FA.
I don’t know if this has been asked before but so much effort is put in to collect what is needed for the various badges and whatever is left at the end gets nothing. I play in other games and anything leftover gets a reward albeit small. It would be nice if the same could be done here. Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
My fellowship enjoys taking part in FA.
I don’t know if this has been asked before but so much effort is put in to collect what is needed for the various badges and whatever is left at the end gets nothing. I play in other games and anything leftover gets a reward albeit small. It would be nice if the same could be done here. Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?

It's something that has been asked before and it has been passed across a few times. All we can do is hope that one day they give it the thumbs up! :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

OldHag

Necromancer
I'd like to see the left over badges being stored in an fs vault type thing, so they are there ready for the next FA. That would be a great help.

Hekata

Artisan
On discord the devs did say they are considering some changes to the rewards in FA but that it's not going to be for the immediate future..

Hekata

Artisan
Or maybe we let them take three of our time instants? :(
Lol, you'e reminded me of an announcement they did on the forum a long, long time ago, where, among other things, they said they will take into account the fact that people die and so pop will start to decay! It' was an April's fool thing ofc but it was one that was particularly well done and had me panic for a few seconds, haha :D

SkyRider99

Immortal
Personally I hope I never see an FA again, several in my FA boycotted this time around as they are getting fed up with them.
Several in my FS also absented themselves. I wish everyone would do the same, but I always feel obliged to help the diehards. Maybe next time I will take a chill-pill though. Too much angst for no good reason.

Hekata

Artisan
Before the FA events were possible to get everything without the need of RNG.
Hm.... That's not how I remember it. Before the FA started we mostly had sets (or simply 3 unconnected prizes) but getting the last piece was impossible without using diamonds (or having an insane amount of luck). Once we got to the evo buildings, the artifacts appeared in FA as prizes.
True there were occasionally events that were much easier (including the one with limitless quests) but I still remember a lot of players needing those FA artifacts even in the early days of FA. Not everyone knows how to pick the best chests + luck was always a factor. I remember a couple of events when I got exactly 0 additional currency.

I find that there are 2 ways to play FA:
1. you compete for something (top 10, top 20, top 100, best score ever etc...) in which case you need a lot of enthusiasm and coordination in the FS.
2. you just want the prizes and you do 1 path on each map - minimal organisation and no enthusiasm required.

I played both versions and while I find the first one very fun and exciting, I liked the second one too as it's really as chill as it gets. We used to to just that 1 path on each map and that's it. We hardly even noticed that the FA was running.

The problem with FA, IMHO, are those in between options where there is no set goal so you get some people trying to push, others trying to avoid it and it creates friction within the FS. So my advice for any FA is: set your goal for that particular FA and stick to it :)

Last edited: