• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New round of Fellowship Adventures

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the New Round of Fellowship Adventures.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

m4rt1n

Adept
Thank you for the announcement @anonglitch appreciated but 2 days earlier would have been much more helpful, as in game was less than 48 hours, and forum less than 24 hours giving no time to prepare properly especially across all the timezones we the international server cover.

Sir Derf

Adept
On the RNG good news, new weekly Quests just came in under 24 hours from the start of a FA, and one is asking for 10 Power of Provisions and another is asking for 7 Toolboxes. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
On the RNG good news, new weekly Quests just came in under 24 hours from the start of a FA, and one is asking for 10 Power of Provisions and another is asking for 7 Toolboxes. :)
Personal luck there on the RNG...

Jake65

Sage
How is everyone doing with bracelets?
2 days to go and I'm experiencing a serious jewellery crisis :)

OldHag

Necromancer
I find the 3rd map reward incredibly disappointing. Another Pheonix Tome/artefact? Whilst at the same time pheonix artefacts are appearing in the MA.
Why isn't there a 2nd MamaJules(?) kitchen thing, which was the last event. I don't need anymore pheonix artefacts, but if I should I can just craft one, as for the artefacts needed for the last evolving building, I'm sure there may be lots of players who didn't get the 9 needed for a level 10 building, which is very unfair on them. For myself, I have more then enough artefacts for that, but think of the players who didn't get them. Will we be having another pheonix of whatever event this year, and if so, why aren't the level 3 FA pheonix rewards reserved for that.

Jake65

Sage
I'm sure there may be lots of players who didn't get the 9 needed for a level 10 building, which is very unfair on them
Agreed, the FA is (was) a back-up plan to get a couple of artefacts for the previous event building.

Edit to add: I think a phoenix tome is a nice idea and useful for players that may be short. I do think the Mama Juul event was low scoring so I'm sure there's a lot of players needing artefacts for that. A non-maxed event building is just sad.

SkyRider99

Mentor
How is everyone doing with bracelets?
2 days to go and I'm experiencing a serious jewellery crisis :)
Perhaps if you engage the services of a reputable cat-burglar?

1686621807543.png

P.S.
My bracelet haul seems lower than usual, but I did plant fewer manufactories this time.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Agreed, the FA is (was) a back-up plan to get a couple of artefacts for the previous event building.

Edit to add: I think a phoenix tome is a nice idea and useful for players that may be short. I do think the Mama Juul event was low scoring so I'm sure there's a lot of players needing artefacts for that. A non-maxed event building is just sad.
Somehow I expect an 'offer' sometime soon, where you can buy the last artifact for Mama Juul's kitchen building with diamonds, or, more likely as of recently, with real money only. Because that's how Inno rolls now...
1686914925004.png