• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New player, new fellowship

• Thread starter DeletedUser7336
  • Start date

DeletedUser7336

tl;dr I'm new, I started my fellowship "Zio's Heart Corps" and I'm looking for people to join me who are inclusive-minded and also (but not necessarily) relatively quiet but still want to make more of the game casually progressing

Long version:
Welp, I normally stay away from forums as far as I can, too bad these things rely so much on communities which I'm really not that into ^^'

Anyway, I kinda like this game and started my own "fellowship", I'm not really the social type but maybe someone likeminded may be interested in joining me?
I don't intend to be competitive or something, just casually strolling through the game's content (and as a group possibly make more out of events and stuff ;-) )

I'm pretty open about my own depression and social anxiety but I'm not exactly talkative, I prefer sort of a silent understanding, aiming at a rather loose fellowship just reaping rewards of collaboration if you will^^

Oh right it would be wise to put in my details...I play on mobile, am still in the first knowledge section (last branch though), I love to support some chill female/lgbt+/etc folk, I go by the name of ZioElsydeon and my fellowship's name is Zio's Heart Corps.

So if someone is interested just hit me up <3

Last edited by a moderator: