• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New neighbours

DeletedUser

Just noticed I've got a huge amount of new people surrounding me and beyond. Finally :D

DeletedUser111

Don't forget to aid them, it can really build up your funds.

DeletedUser

I wish I could.. I'm still having a black screen problem which prevents me from helping more than 2 at a time.

DeletedUser

I don't see the hole map at first it comes in a little bet at a time.

DeletedUser126

Having gained a few new neighbours and lost a couple more, one most unexpectedly, I'm happy to have come in this morning and visited each new member on my map. If it takes 9 reloads to visit 4 of them I'll take the time.
Coming in as a newb is hard, having a few people great you with help could make the difference between staying and leaving. If I can help someone make the choice to to stay there's no contest.

DeletedUser248

Having gained a few new neighbours and lost a couple more, one most unexpectedly, I'm happy to have come in this morning and visited each new member on my map. If it takes 9 reloads to visit 4 of them I'll take the time.
Coming in as a newb is hard, having a few people great you with help could make the difference between staying and leaving. If I can help someone make the choice to to stay there's no contest.

Love the way you think! Having been on a lot of games, most people look at new players as a lost hope. A little help goes a long way! Thanks for being one of those players! ;)

DeletedUser126

There was a time when people helped a newb named Leithwyn. All of us have been there, all of us have been grateful for the help we received. Now is the time to pay it forward. All games rely on newbs. If we help them the game has more chance of survival. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was getting Help but now that Fellowships started the help has almost all stopped. I steal help everyone every day. Please come back and help me too. :rolleyes::(