• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New 'Neighbours' tab

SkyRider99

Mentor
I'm liking the new 'Neighbors' tab on the Province window:

1646748248156.png

It is much easier and faster to donate NH now. And along with the upgraded Notifications window it makes the game more enjoyable.

Great work from the dev team. And from the forum mods for pushing our suggestions through. :)

rock stream

Scholar
The "neighbours" tab is sure great for KP hunting/looting. Spend 20 minutes pick-up a dozen 20 kp instants. Love it.
I only used the notifications for NH.

Laurelin

Sorcerer
The "neighbours" tab is sure great for KP hunting/looting. Spend 20 minutes pick-up a dozen 20 kp instants.
I don't go in for KP-hunting myself (as always, though, my view on this remains neutral), but I must say that it is obvious at least to me, and was from the start, that there is no coincidence in the near-simultaneous introduction of both the newly (and highly!) revalued - formerly near-worthless - 15-KP-each-Rune-Shards and the ultra-quick and convenient Map-based Visit Neighbours (and their AWs...) Tab - especially considering that both of these changes have been, for years now, very near or at the top of player-requested (and Inno-ignored) changes. I have much, much more to say about the long-term effects of all this, but another time - even I am getting tired of the sight of my own words on the Forum today! But before I finally shut up...

Now a lot more Cultural buildings will be shiny and sparkly across Elvenar!!
Once upon a time, that was always true in my own City, thanks to all my large and active Neighbours, the majority of whom used to reciprocate my NH visits most days, and - oh, happy days! - also mostly used to actually read, and respect, the NH choices listed in my City Title/Name box. Now, though, I am struggling to reach my formerly permanently maxed-out Culture Bonus (on which I rely, by City design) even half the time, now that I have only very few live Neighbours, most of whom - if they stay alive - are less than a week or two old at the point when they disappear again.

These days, my once-reliably high Culture has been replaced by multiple unwanted Coins-to-Main-Hall donations every day from almost all of said constantly cycling, mostly early-game, and non-City-Name-reading Neighbours - no matter how I may re-phrase my plaintive requests for 'Builder/Culture' in my City Title/Name box. And no, I really don't feel like endlessly writing to anywhere between two and twenty new Cities each day (they move that fast), asking them - almost always fruitlessly - to PLEASE try to resist the urge to compulsively hit the 'Main Hall' option if or when they actually return my Neighbourly Help visits. The fact that most of my live Neighbours are so small that they haven't even discovered me isn't helping much with this either, of course... but such is life on the Map's edge. If you can call it that... grrr.

Last edited: