• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New military boost buildings

Hekata

Artisan
Any suggestions as to witch are the best tourneys for using the new military buildings (Heavy Melee Shrine, Heavy Ranged Powerup and Light Melee Monument)?

Lately I'm having more and more difficulty to discern the dominant enemy types in all the T2 and especially T3 tournaments as it seems that I need all the units all the time, so I'd appreciate any advice on this :)

m4rt1n

Adept
I find the Heavy Ranged booster building very helpful in Elixir and Magic Dust tournaments so far, Gems worked well with one and also a MMM, yet to try for others, but know Marble and Steel are great with a combination of ELR and MMM.

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
It's quite a tricky problem. For people who do two tournaments with one set of boosters, it's also about figuring out which combination of boosters is best for each pair of adjacent tournaments. The overall strategy needs to be balanced, so you use the same amount of each booster across two entire tournament cycles (assuming you get the same frequency for each booster from MA, to soon to tell). I've started a spreadsheet and am now collecting data :)

Hekata

Artisan
Thanks @m4rt1n I'll try the HR boosts when the T3 tournies are back, hopefully I'll have more of those by then :)

t's also about figuring out which combination of boosters is best for each pair of adjacent tournaments.
This is a very good question indeed.
Since we only had the MMM and LR boosts so far I'd deploy a couple of each every 2 tourneys and it worked quite well since either mages or LR can help in all tourneys at least to some extent. I have very few of the new boost so I was trying to figure out what are the best tourneys to add them to the mix.

Waiting to hear your results and conclusions since I'm not good at tracking things like that :)

@Herodite did the spellcheck stop working on the forum or is it just broken for me? I've noticed this a few weeks ago and I thought it was just a temporary bug but it's still not working for me. It means a lot for us who are not English-speaking folks and/or are prone to typos :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Thanks @m4rt1n I'll try the HR boosts when the T3 tournies are back, hopefully I'll have more of those by then :)

This is a very good question indeed.
Since we only had the MMM and LR boosts so far I'd deploy a couple of each every 2 tourneys and it worked quite well since either mages or LR can help in all tourneys at least to some extent. I have very few of the new boost so I was trying to figure out what are the best tourneys to add them to the mix.

Waiting to hear your results and conclusions since I'm not good at tracking things like that :)

@Herodite did the spellcheck stop working on the forum or is it just broken for me? I've noticed this a few weeks ago and I thought it was just a temporary big but it's still not working for me. It means a lot for us who are not English-speaking folks and/or are prone to typos :D
I'll be honest i've not noticed anything! It seems to be working for me because my fat fingers tend to go on a tangent when im hammer tapping!

But don't worry! I'll keep an eye out for Typos and correct them if need be! :) In the meantime I will ask the Question!

Kind regards

Herodite.

Hekata

Artisan
I'll be honest i've not noticed anything! It seems to be working for me because my fat fingers tend to go on a tangent when im hammer tapping!

But don't worry! I'll keep an eye out for Typos and correct them if need be! :) In the meantime I will ask the Question!

Kind regards

Herodite.
Since you said it's working fine for you I've checked my browser settings and apparently it was turned off there. It's weird because I was sure I saw it work on other sites just not on the forum but I guess I had things mixed up. No idea how it got turned off either, maybe during an update it reverted to some défaut settings... Anyway thanks for checking it for me and problem solved :)

Honestly, I would never have guessed it. Your command of the English language is excellent @Hekata. :cool:
Thanks @SkyRider99 :) The grammar (and vocabulary) is rather easy, I think, but English spelling is like the 5th cercle of hell for me :eek:

Hekata

Artisan
It's like that for lot of English speakers as well :)
Might be worth considering simplifying it a bit then :)
Although, funnily enough, I once had a similar conversation with a few French speakers about French spelling and they also said it's very hard and complicated for a lot of French people, but when I suggested they could simplify it and modernise it a bit, they where all shocked by the very notion of making any changes to it, lol