• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question New member builders hut deal

• Thread starter Deleted User - 849548816
  • Start date

Deleted User - 849548816

Hi

Returning player here on a new account, the beginners builder hut special is only showing up on Winyador and not on Aryendyll which is the world I play on. Is this a glitch?

I'd like to purchase that deal as its one on the only deals I think is worth the money but there's no point if I can't make full use of it.

kimkimkim

Summoner
did you sign into Winyador first, if so, then that could be why you don't see it on Arendyll......might only be available to the first city you sign into......but I'm sure a mod will correct me if I'm wrong

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi Marell, just to clarify, which is your Main City and which is your new?

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Deleted User - 849548816

I was signed into Winyador (you don't have a choice which world you start in) first and wasn't able to switch worlds until I completed the tutorial. My main is in Aryendyll.

Paladestar

Enchanter
did you sign into Winyador first, if so, then that could be why you don't see it on Arendyll......might only be available to the first city you sign into......but I'm sure a mod will correct me if I'm wrong
Just by coincidence, on my other account I've had a city on EN3 for over four years. I also have an EN2 city on that account, that I created two years ago to open a ticket as there was a problem that stopped my EN3 city loading. I was logged into that EN2 city just yesterday, to check the KP-trade credit on this account and the offer for the free builder with a 1,000+ diamond purchase popped up and shows that it'll last for seven days.

So it can't just be limited to the first city on an account and can't just be limited to recently created cities either. Maybe you have to progress to a certain point before the offer pops up? Just for fun, I placed and upgraded a few buildings while I was there and did a few quests before the offer popped up.

Deleted User - 849548816

Just by coincidence, on my other account I've had a city on EN3 for over four years. I also have an EN2 city on that account, that I created two years ago to open a ticket as there was a problem that stopped my EN3 city loading. I was logged into that EN2 city just yesterday, to check the KP-trade credit on this account and the offer for the free builder with a 1,000+ diamond purchase popped up and shows that it'll last for seven days.

Nice, hopefully I won't have to wait two years though lol

Gargon667

Mentor
I am not sure either, but I think it´ll pop up rather early, but certainly not when you login for the first time, so I would expect it within maybe the first week or two of playing, and I think it´ll pop-up again later if you don´t buy it the first time around. However it may not come back if you upgraded your builder in the mean-time by spending diamonds.
As an alternative you can also buy a 100% offer (in case that one pops up first) and then just purchase the builder with diamonds. Not sure which one works out better, but I doubt it makes a big difference either way.