• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Implemented [New Game Features] Locate Neighbors

DeletedUser135

I think it would be a good thing to have a way to find the neighbors city on the world map. If they can trade with you, and you do not know where they are, this would give you a direction to work towards them so that you can trade without the Traders cut.

DeletedUser

Just explore the map,or first search their names on map,search them in standings,see if they are actives and go explore in that way,is just a suggestion to find more active neighbours :d OR wait,like me,the guild implementation,after search a active guild and there no trader fee for exchanges :)

DeletedUser23

I would like the ability to search where some specific player is on the map. It was suggested a while ago too in another thread with a few people agreeing.

DeletedUser

Google maps. Instead of having motorways, streets etc, have a small window that shows you the best way to get to your friend/person of interest :p

DeletedUser

I vote for @Diggi Doggi's idea of the dotted line.
At first I thought a "jump to this player's city" button that would centre their city on the map. but then you've just got the same problem in reverse of trying to find your own city again :D

DeletedUser3

Implemented in the form of an arrow pointing towards your city. The easiest way to find where someone is on the map relative to you is to go to their city from rankings, then go to the world map from their city (the map will be centered on their city) and follow the arrow back to your city :)