• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New FS seeking FS Merge or Experienced Players

Lil Elfette

Seeker
Currently setting up a new FS, we have been going a week or so and with just a few players we have achieved well in both the Spire and Tournament. We are looking for a FS that may wish to merge in with us or experienced individual players who would like a say in the way the FS develops in the future, players who know that the Spire needs maxing and looks forward to the rewards of doing so, also someone who loves the tournament and will go the extra mile to achieve rather than let others achieve for them! We are friendly, loyal and want to have fun, its a game after all isn't it, drop me a line in game for a chat or further info, come on, you know you want too :)

Julian

Sorcerer
I see you have four members. We have at least four vacancies (possibly up to six) in our fellowship Mayhem. We would certainly welcome you all. Combined, we would do very well. Check us out and get back to me in the game.

Schnukie

Spellcaster
We are Portal and currently have 3 - 4 spaces available. we are a growing fellowship ranked 107. we get 10 chests most tournaments do pretty well on spire and came top 30 in last FA. we offer Kp swaps and also Kp rewards after FA and some tournaments.we have players from all over the globe and some players have been in the fellowship for some time.
if you would like to join us and be part of friendly bunch we would be happy to have you and your members on board. contact Schnukie if your interested.

Debs21

Bard
We have a few spaces or will have in Lions of Zion if your still looking..Please message me the Archmage..Debs21 ..Thanks..Good luck