• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Fighting Strategy Video!

Jackluyt

Shaman
Here is a video that explains why some province types like Scrolls are more difficult to fight than others -
and how to recognize them, and how to make the best of a bad deal!
Particularly for those players who are unfortunate enough to have that material type as their Boost!

IMO, this is a Must-Watch for people who are struggling with Tournament fighting.
Please feel free to share it with your friends, fellowship and map neighbors!
:)

And please give it a Like and Subscribe on YouTube, if you would like to see other similar forthcoming videos from us.

Elvenar Platinum Leaf is a free-to-share public Facebook group with 4700 members -
and growing all the time! It is the only sizable, fully-independent
Elvenar-related Facebook resources group with no ties to InnoGames or its personnel.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/16507..

. You are welcome to share all our Files, Notes and Videos with all your friends and fellowship.
We have more than 200 'InfoTips' – which are nuggets of Elvenar information
on different subjects that you may not find elsewhere, graded from 'beginner' to 'advanced'.
We also have a growing YouTube library more than 100 videos.

Last edited:

Jackluyt

Shaman
There was an error in this video - I was recording it Live and creating graphics as I went and then splicing out the dead spaces afterwards; it is easier to do things that way.
But you have to be concentrating hard when creating a whole multimedia experience off-the cuff.

In the graphic I mistakenly wrote 'Heavy Melee' where it should have said 'Heavy Ranged'.
I have managed to patch it now - and here is the link to the new version if you would like to check it out?
It is downloading right now and should be ready in about an hour.

Jackluyt

Shaman
There was an error in this video - I was recording it Live and creating graphics as I went and then splicing out the dead spaces afterwards; it is easier to do things that way.
But you have to be concentrating hard when creating a whole multimedia experience off-the cuff.

In the graphic I mistakenly wrote 'Heavy Melee' where it should have said 'Heavy Ranged'.
I have managed to patch it now - and here is the link to the new version if you would like to check it out?

It is downloading right now and should be ready in about an hour.