• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Fellowship,20-01-20

DeletedUser9340

This thread is hereby closed
Reality can be whatever I want

Last edited by a moderator:

Julian

Sorcerer
If you're still interested in joining Mayhem, I've an inactive player that's due to be chucked out anyway, so I can make space for you. If you join before Tuesday, you can take part in our all-out tournament (hoping to get 9 chests). We're also currently 26th in the FA, which shows our activity.

kimkimkim

Summoner
Out of curiosity, what kind of fellowship would satisfy you......are you looking for one that goes all out on everything or are you looking for one that has active players that play at a relaxed pace? If you're looking for a relaxed fellowship, please check out The Last Alliance, we are all active, all we ask is that you visit the members at least 5 times a week and do your best in tournaments (we get between 5 or 6 chests a week) and do your best in fellowship adventures (we completed the first 2 stages of the current FA) no pressure to go above and beyond

DeletedUser9340

Out of curiosity, what kind of fellowship would satisfy you......are you looking for one that goes all out on everything or are you looking for one that has active players that play at a relaxed pace? If you're looking for a relaxed fellowship, please check out The Last Alliance, we are all active, all we ask is that you visit the members at least 5 times a week and do your best in tournaments (we get between 5 or 6 chests a week) and do your best in fellowship adventures (we completed the first 2 stages of the current FA) no pressure to go above and beyond
I am looking for a FS that goes with both so I am trying to make mine