• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New fairies AWs

DeletedUser424

These are 2 new fairies AWs:
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/release-notes-version-1-3.4699/#post-32760

This has to be a joke... i thought magic academy was a disaster, but this?!

Elvenar is being destroy with every new feature they are adding. I cant believe that devs arent aware of what they are doing. They are extremely narrow-minded or they just doing this on purpose, i cant find any other explanation of their actions in last 6 months..

There is so many things needed to be fix (Magic academy, province scout time, empty neighborhoods, useless barracks, not finished fairies chapter, 3/4 useless AWs, tons of bugs and other stuff) but they just don't care.
I really see no point of doing all of these feedback on forum.. I'm reading forum since i joined the game, and i saw tons of great ideas from this great community of players, who are spending their time to help improving this game, but they are simply getting ignored.

This game isnt enjoyable anymore.. it became a weak, unbalanced and boring title to play.

DeletedUser971

I am sure they will listen to the beta players and improve the AW for fairies. Adding weak stuff at the end of the tech tree, is not need now. It would be better to pause and sort out the other stuff that is current issues and get things moving forward again. Also have not build an AW as don't think they are worth it for the kp value invested in them.

DeletedUser424

I admire your optimism, but they probably won't do anything to fix it - as always. Instead of fixing things they released, they just starting new project and leaving us with their useless and never-tested beta versions of buildings..

I would like to be wrong about it, but past shows us what we can expect from them.

DeletedUser1678

we are probably in the end phase of the game as Ozzin has stated, just keep it going until income drops past a set point