• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Open | In progress New Elixir Tourney, Same Elixir Problem...

Sir Derf

Adept
Well, this is the third Elixir Tourney that I've noticed this and am posting about this. My previous thread, marked as closed, can not be added to, so I'll repost...

We have just started an Elixir Tourney. My screen's current positioning and resolution places an Elixir Province right under the toolbar icon for the Provinces window. When I first switch to the World Map screen and click on the Provinces button, two windows open... The Provinces window, and a window to cast a Time Boost to speed the cooldown for that Elixir Province. This is repeatable; if I return to my city and come back to the World Map, the double window open occurs if I click the Provinces button.

How many years did it take for me posting about one badly-formatted Tourney countdown before it got fixed?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Sir Derf is it possible you could screenshot this and raise a ticket with the Support Team so they can look into it :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.