• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Dark Age seeking new recruits.

DeletedUser7033

Preferably with a score of around 30k or so, no rules other than doing the neighborly visiting three times a week, great atmosphere with competitive experienced players who are happy to help out, if you are competitive in tournaments and Fellowship adventures we have off weeks when it is optional to play in the contests or abstain and build your army etc for the on week, simple and effective and creates a relaxed player experience with no pressure to perform all the time, anyway if you want more info just message Ametha our AM who will for sure reply promptly.

DeletedUser4399

if you still have room, I have just left a fellowship as they did not help in any challenges ect, so I am looking for a fellowship that will help , if and when needed. I think my score is around 60k . thank you, from talyesyn .

DeletedUser7033

No worries Talyesyn, can you find our fs on the fs search? if so just apply, I will try and find your player and if so will send you an invite, looking forwards to your joining.

DeletedUser7033

if you still have room, I have just left a fellowship as they did not help in any challenges ect, so I am looking for a fellowship that will help , if and when needed. I think my score is around 60k . thank you, from talyesyn .

Hey, I have sent an invite to your player, cheers.