• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New building idea

After analysing every single building in Elvenar I found that there isn't a single one which indefinitely produces time boosters as an item to collect.
If a building was added which produced time boosters all the time (unlike that of the genie), what type should it produce; 1hr, 2hr, 5hr ect. and should it be time limited building where it stops producing after a length of time? Just a thought

Gargon667

Mentor
I think you are right that the genie is the only one that produces timeboosters.

But I think that is a good thing. time boosters are just extremely powerful tools and need to be handled with care. Just handing out tons of them for free isn´t desirable (or very likely to happen). So as you suggest buildings like that will have to be limited in one way or another. The genie does it in 3 ways:
1. there only being a small random chance to get any at all
2. by expiring completely after a while
3. By being a very rare and hard to obtain building in the first place

Given all these 3 things it is still an amazing thing to get the time boosters there (the main reason why I place a genie, diamonds being a nice second reason and everything else is just a bonus)

So a building with a 100% chance to make time boosters would have to be much more rare and difficult to get than a genie. That would then be so rare that basically nobody would ever get it at all and what´s the point of that? And what would the occasion be? 19 chests in a tourney sure would be far too easy (we´d get 25 of those buildings every week!) Winning an FA maybe? Happens only once every 6 weeks or so... Could be a very cool prize, but I can already hear the complaints about that....

But if it has to be a 100% chance (I really prefer the lower probability of getting a better prize personally), the production time could be slowed down, to something like say 1 week instead of 1 day. But that is limited by it getting extremely boring to watch lol.

Limiting the expiry date even further? Is a possibilty, but also that has limits or it would be nearly turning the building into an instant to produce another instant... which then is of course rather pointless.

One more possible way to do it is: Make it produce only tiny timeboosts, say 1 min, 2 min, 5 min. that would add a lot of convenience to the game while not actually being enormously powerful in terms of boosting troops with it.

I personally would go for either the small random chance or if people really can´t see any more RNG then I would go for the tiny booster option, at least it would be fun :)

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Well with enough timeboosters maybe, very maybe it might be worth it to get the extra space lol.

But yeah timeboosters are very powerfull and are plenty aviable already.

SkyRider99

Immortal
I'm at 129 hrs. But I'm not complaining. It's good not being bothered with continually sending out scouts. Also, most of my open provinces are at the 'hard' level so it costs too much to solve them on a frequent basis. :cool:

Solanix

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
@Pauly7 this would mean you would scout only once per 30 days. My scout needs now nearly 5 days. Letting them rest for 25 days would not make them faster because they would put some weight on ... :)

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
My problem with long scout times is that I never remember to restart them. My scout times are a hundred and something (I'm not sure) hours, but in reality it probably averages nearly double that. When it takes several days for them to come back I'm not immediately looking out for it finishing.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
My problem with long scout times is that I never remember to restart them. My scout times are a hundred and something (I'm not sure) hours, but in reality it probably averages nearly double that. When it takes several days for them to come back I'm not immediately looking out for it finishing.
I also always forget them, it takes about a week for mine to complete