• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived New Avatars

kimkimkim

Summoner
One of the new avatars that just came out is showing as an exclamation point ( ! ) to other people when they visit me, not sure if it's true for all the latest avatars but this one is
Screenshot (1).png

kimkimkim

Summoner
I'll have to ask my fellow member, she did contribute kp to one of my wonders so maybe that is where she saw it

Alcaro

Necromancer
awww ... I want that avatar too! She's so cute! But I'm afraid it's a human avatar, cuz the new avatars I have are not appealing to me.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
The Avatar doesnt show in the Ancient Wonder suite itself, but of course anyone visiting will see this as a part of your city. Wondering if perhaps they are on the app as depending on where they download from will depend if they have 1.119 yet, which would lead to this.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Yes, app will show a silhouette with a yellow exclamation mark until it “knows” the image. I still see that with a couple of friends who tried some of the new avatars. Will also show up as such in the chat section.