• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Neighbourly Help

• Thread starter DeletedUser3311
  • Start date

DeletedUser3311

Having given neighbourly help if I click the 'world' icon before the message 'There is a treasure...' I return to the world map, returning to the player's province, the treasure is no longer displayed and on subsequent visits I cannot give neighbourly help.

World: Winyandor
Player: Human
Version: v1.26.2-(9d447edec) (2017-03-30 8:20)
Browser: Opera Version: 43.0.2442.1144 (PGO)

DeletedUser3097

Hi Ibn Fahalan,

You need to collect the treasure before leaving the neighbour's world as it will disappear if you leave first. There is a 23 hour cool-off period after giving neighbourly help (time remaining is displayed on the neighbour's city on world map).

However if you do not collect the treasure, you will be given further treasure chests when you visit subsequent people- 3 treasure chests every 24H I believe.

If this reply hasn't helped, please post again on this thread. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3311

Hi Ibn Fahalan,

You need to collect the treasure before leaving the neighbour's world as it will disappear if you leave first. There is a 23 hour cool-off period after giving neighbourly help (time remaining is displayed on the neighbour's city on world map).

However if you do not collect the treasure, you will be given further treasure chests when you visit subsequent people- 3 treasure chests every 24H I believe.

If this reply hasn't helped, please post again on this thread. :)
And there in lies the rub - after the cool-off period the 'help' icon is highlighted but on clicking NO building displays the 'hands' so I cannot give neighbourly help the only option is to click Done and leave. I have at least 3 worlds that now do not allow me to give help

DeletedUser3097

Are the cities upgrading their main halls? As sometimes this leaves no help available.