• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Neighbourly help on cultural buildings

DeletedUser186

Game version: __ (0.21.15154-6ca4013-(master) (2015-07-27 14:32))
Game world: __Arendyll
Browser + version: __ (Firefox 39.0)
Flash Player version: __ (18.0.0.209)
Operating System: __Mac OSX 10.9.5
Screen resolution: __ (2560 x 1440)
Account name: __Gini
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: 1/5

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
In my city I have three "Spot of Whispering Trees", only one of which had neighbourly help with 30 mins remaining. In a five minute period I was notified that three of my fellowship members had polished a Spot of Whispering Trees. Given that one of those already had help, I assumed there was a window of time where the cultural building would show as available for help even if already helped. This was not the case however. When the help time expired no further help was shown.

Expected situation:
1)That a building would not allow help to be offered if already on a timer
2)There would be a window of changeover time where the building would be shown to be available for help if current help ends in less than 30 mins to an hour and then the new help begins.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7

Hi Gini,

Apologies for late the response. We have tried monitoring this to see if it shows up again but so far nothing. We have also tried recreating the situation but we weren't able to on three different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, MS Edge). At this time it doesn't seem like this is reproducible so in worst case scenario it was likely a one-time thing.

If you, or anyone else, experiences this can you please let us know and we'll look at it again then. Thank you! :)

DeletedUser186

Thanks Darkstar :) Has not happened since, but will let you know if I experience the same issue again.

Thanks again.

DeletedUser340

Game version: __ 0.24.1024-bcd5ef2-(master) (2015-09-17 13:48)
Game world: __ Arendyll
Browser + version: __ Safari 7.1.8 (9537.85.17.9.1)
Flash Player version: __ 18.0.0.232
Operating System: __ OS X 10.9.5
Screen resolution: __ 1280 x 800
Account name: __ Vergs
Humans or Elves: __ Humans
Hardware Acceleration: OFF

Reproducibility: __ 1/5 = happened once

Current situation:
__ A neighbour (not a fellow) was able to polish a building (delicatessen butcher), which was already polished by a fellow.

Expected situation:
__ You shouldn't be able to polish a building which was already polished by another player.

Reproduction Steps:
1. __ A fellow polishes a building (delicatessen butcher ???)
2. __ A neighbour polishes it again

Screenshots of the bug:

Here you can see that 3 [!] Delicatessen Butchers were polished in a period of 1 hour. Fellowship member Daksha polished the first Delicatessen Butcher. The same building was polished by my neighbour Dogone.
0jhh.jpg

Here you can see that I have only 2 Delicatessen Butchers in my town.
Screen Shot 2015-09-18 at 10.01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3

Hi Vergs, thanks for reporting this issue :) it certainly should not be possible to polish the same building twice!
Has anyone else experienced this issue recently?

DeletedUser3

Thanks Gini! I missed that one :oops:

Will merge this thread with yours so that all the info is in one place :)