• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Neighborly help order

Deleted User - 341074

I also would like to know this.
It's gotta be when you acquired it, when you placed it, or where you placed it, right?

cwgiii

Shaman
The short answer is, it depends.

Longer version: if the helper is on browser, the building that they select is the one that gets help. So, no particular order.

If the helper is on mobile and is using the help functionality that selects for you, then the building with the highest culture gets helped 1st. So, if the same structure is present (and available to help), the one with the highest level is selected 1st. Other wise, I believe, it is random for the same buildings at the same level.

But it might be like the manus when using the green arrows. In that case, the system selects the one closest to the top of your city (North), and works down toward the South corner (left to right, if memory serves)

Deleted User - 341074

the system selects the one closest to the top of your city (North), and works down toward the South corner (left to right, if memory serves)
This seems most likely. Random would be disappointing as you couldn't strategically use EE spells.

Solanix

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
@Betratrix it is the highest building first, if all are the same, then it is random. Enchanted buildings will be first in line.

Last edited:

Giraffi

Enchanter
Most culture points or most culture points per square? I do see at times 2x2 buildings being offered as the choice to tap for the culture option.

Deleted User - 341074

Enchanted buildings will be first in line.
Ah nice! Back to having fields of Venar's. *Resurrects
Most culture points or most culture points per square? I do see at times 2x2 buildings being offered as the choice to tap for the culture option.
Most culture points. If you see a 2x2 that must be all that's left.

Giraffi

Enchanter
Most culture points. If you see a 2x2 that must be all that's left.
I do accept this with lower level cities, but I have seen it in big cities too where it is very unlikely that all culture buildings have already been tapped in NH help. One of the recent 2x2 buildings of the past event is prone to pop up that way.

cwgiii

Shaman
It is possible that a 2x2 building in a big city is the best next culture score if:

1. The person is in a strong fellowship that has polished 24 structures already,
2. The person has built a strong relationship with close by neighbors that have polished a significant additional number of structures
3. The 2x2 structure is a new, more powerful structure compared to older structures that may be kept for beauty or non culture reasons
4, The 2x2 structure has been buffed by spells

All of these factors in combination can produce some interesting results. There may be more possibilities that I have left out too.

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
I do accept this with lower level cities, but I have seen it in big cities too where it is very unlikely that all culture buildings have already been tapped in NH help. One of the recent 2x2 buildings of the past event is prone to pop up that way.
Don't be so sure. I have quite a large city and now and again I see a few people polishing my Main Hall - I take a look around and I see that there is nothing else to polish. I'm not saying it happens all the time, but it does happen. That said, I am way beyond building any Frozen Flames, or those types of 2x2 pure culture.

Also, there are some 2x2 buildings that just give more culture than the bigger ones. For example, if someone has a Frozen Flame and a Goblin Gift Shop, then the Frozen Flame will come up higher on the list to polish. It doesn't even have to be that extreme of an example. Small pure culture buildings often have more culture than bigger hybrid ones.