• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived negative population- when upgrading buildings

DeletedUser2860

upgraded 2 buildings, now negative population but there where a lot before the upgrade. could you please have a look. Thz

DeletedUser1991

This seems to be an on-going issue. On Winyandor I have had to build extra houses and upgrade them. I only did a main hall and workshop upgrade and I had more than sufficient population to cover it and when I looked again I'd "lost" the whole lot plus I now had a negative population of some 300 or more! It is a little frustrating!

Deleted User - 1634960

This issue should be resolved with the current update.

DeletedUser1991

This issue should be resolved with the current update.

Not so sure about that. When I logged on after the update I had a negative population of 31! In my foolishness I did not bother to note the positive number I had when I logged off. This game has become very, very frustrating and is no longer fun to play!

DeletedUser2363

I built the Dwarven Portal and now seem to have lost almost all my population. I was showing a negative figure of 301. Not sure what to do about this I upgraded a dwelling and now I have a positive figure of 85. Still nowhere near what I had before I built the portal, which was over 500.

DeletedUser2808

Just logged on to find my population has dropped from at least PLUS 128 ( I had left three houses upgrading,so should be more ) to MINUS 222 !! Support tell me ( been emailing back and forth for an hour) its due to new AW rules ,but they can do nothing to restore my population ...... NOT happy . Changes should not be retrospective,or affect buildings etc already updated ( new updates after the date of changes,thats fine !) DEFINATELY not a "fixed issue " .Surely there is a way you can restore lost population ,support ??

DeletedUser3358

not happy about this at all, you alter the the Golden Abyss and because of this I now have a negative population, this seems to me to be a very unfair alteration to the game all round, arew you saying that now I can do nothing but up grade dwellings till I have a positive population again? might be a good time to quit

DeletedUser3359

It is an effect of the update. They change the population that Golden Abyss gives. I have a GA lvl 3 which gives me 410 population and after the update i gain only 114. Also my population gone negative. I do not know what is the concept back of this change. GA worth less now for the space that keeps. Also we do not know the percentage (about 3% ??) and when and how will be calculate. I believe it is totally wrong. I be waiting to see why is better now. Some arguments for that. Why they did.....

DeletedUser2808

Think mine dropping into negative population was due to me having a Golden Abyss ,too - losing over 350 due to these changes makes me wonder just what is the point of having or upgrading it ? Certainly didnt expect to be penalised like this ! Im stuck now ,no poulation available to upgrade anything ,think I will have to just quit if this cant be resolved

DeletedUser2999

same here 400 pop lost after ages spending all my KP and resources upgrading my GA i really don't know if I can be bothered to spend the next week trying to get back to where i was

DeletedUser3337

I will have to just quit if this cant be resolved
Yesterday late, after all the commotion, I was wondering .... how many players decided to quit because of this?
Not the hot tempered ragequit (ok them too) but the ones who were in doubt of the game and needed a final push.