• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Needles of the Tempest are a con !

DeletedUser4438

My Barracks were running at a speed of 13, so when I saw that the Needles of the Tempest increased the speed by 13 I thought 'Wow, I can double the troop production speed !'.
Now, having spent all those Goods and valuable space on one, the speed of my troop production has only slightly increased.
After looking at the Wiki, I find that the increase is 15%. So how does that relate to the 13 point increase promised ?
Not happy :-((

Deleted User - 106219

Where, exactly, were you looking?

Here:
Needles1.png

This shows the training speed you will have AFTER building the Needles (I have training speed 5, so after building the Needles the training speed will increase to 6).

Here:
Needles2.png

This shows the details: Current training speed, bonus percentage, and the modified training speed.

DeletedUser4438

In your first screenshot, both the icons for Light Range Damage & Training Speed include an up-arrow, implying an increase. So assuming (obviously incorrectly on my part) if the Training is increasing TO that value as opposed BY that value, then LR Damage will only be 6%, as it would be increasing TO 6%.

I hadn't seen the information you showed in your 2nd screenshot.

Basically, the information needs to be clearer and more consistent across all screens showing any information.

I've reported problems with the different areas showing my quantity of Goods as different, but apparently in doesn't automatically update the drop-down qty list on the top toolbar ! Not to mention invisible characters and hexagons on the battle pages !!

DeletedUser441

I've been upgrading AWs according to which has the lowest kp requirement first. Perhaps I should pick and choose which I want first as I need stronger troops. Mmmm ! What shall I do ? Does it matter if the AWs are "unbalanced" ?

DeletedUser3781

Every five levels you get the rune wheel to research instead of KP, so it's kind of 'free level' if you have many runes lying around. Also it gives a bigger jump in value than normal levels. Because of that it might be more beneficial to focus on one Wonder to get it to level 6 instead of getting many Wonders to lower levels.
You can check the values here: http://crazywizard.info/en/wonder_needles_of_the_tempest.html

DeletedUser441

I'm enjoying the "free levels" on nearly all of my AWs :). I just need more rune shards for the later AWs to get immediate upgrades to level 6. I think I'll continue upgrading the lowest kp requirement first.

DeletedUser4950

I got the same shock with the Mountain Halls. Just remember the AWs bring little value in the early stages, they begin to be interesting only later once you've poured weeks/months of KP in them :)

DeletedUser4950

That's probably true, and depressing...but I'm stuck in orcs and have no other way to redeem my KP. Sad Inno doesn't find other ways to spend it. There is the word "knowledge" in KP, it could be used to improve army efficiency, or supplies productivity, or culture.