• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Need for Copper & Granite

Finndelore

Alchemist
In order to progress through the requirements of the Level 6 Research Library I built a lot of copper foundries & granite mines. Now in Level 7 I find no use for those resources. When will they next be needed?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Finndelore I take it you are now in the Fairies Chapter :)

You will no longer need the Dwarf Settlement in this Chapter however, you will normally receive a Quest to sell these (particularly the Portal)

Once this Quest has been fulfilled there should no longer be a need to keep your previous settlement and are free to delete this ready for the next one!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Finndelore

Alchemist
Will this quest be one presented to all players or the type that appears in the lower left of my screen with a character image?

Finndelore

Alchemist
I've played in all the "storyline" quests presented but none have asked me to sell buildings. This doesn't seem to fit the "structure" of the quests I have been presented with. Please elaborate as I would love to clear the space I have devoted to the copper foundries and granite mines.

kimkimkim

Summoner
there would be no quest to sell the copper or granite mines, so feel free to do so but it is recommended to upgrade your streets first if you so choose, this would give you a culture jump without having to build buildings to do so.......my mind is a little foggy on if there was a quest to sell the dwarven portal, but that's ok if you do because if you happen to come across a quest to do so after the fact, then you can always build the level 1 portal of it again and sell that to complete the quest.........going further in the chapters, you will not need the previous chapter guest race buildings