• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Navigating to scouted provinces

• Thread starter DeletedUser6336
  • Start date

DeletedUser6336

I'm guessing this has already been suggested, but why can't there be a button at the bottom of the world map (similar to the tournament "tent") that would show you all your scouted, but not yet completed provinces?

I mean, it could work just like the tournament "tent" button opens a pop-up window that shows all your tournament provinces and lets you easily navigate to them from the pop-up window. Only this button would open all the provinces you've scouted and let you choose which one you want to navigate to. And, as a bonus, it could show you how many encounters you've solved towards the total needed (again, similar to the tournament "tent").

I am only at the end of Chapter 4 and already, I find it tedious to scroll around the map to find the provinces I've yet to complete. Since I never use them, I would happily give up the binoculars or target buttons to make room for this new button. When I open the world map, I am almost never looking for the province I am currently scouting... I'm usually looking for an older province that has only a few encounters left to finish.

Thanks for listening.

Lady Monica

Spellcaster
I'm guessing this has already been suggested, but why can't there be a button at the bottom of the world map (similar to the tournament "tent") that would show you all your scouted, but not yet completed provinces?

I mean, it could work just like the tournament "tent" button opens a pop-up window that shows all your tournament provinces and lets you easily navigate to them from the pop-up window. Only this button would open all the provinces you've scouted and let you choose which one you want to navigate to. And, as a bonus, it could show you how many encounters you've solved towards the total needed (again, similar to the tournament "tent").

I am only at the end of Chapter 4 and already, I find it tedious to scroll around the map to find the provinces I've yet to complete. Since I never use them, I would happily give up the binoculars or target buttons to make room for this new button. When I open the world map, I am almost never looking for the province I am currently scouting... I'm usually looking for an older province that has only a few encounters left to finish.

Thanks for listening.
I also raised this today this is a good idea :)

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
while i don't find it tedious to look .. it would be useful to see an overview and it would also make it easier for those on a mobile app im guessing

good idea