• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Mystical Object

I just beg You please, please remove those crap buildings (Frozen flames, Winter lampions, Glitter trees, Igloo festivals etc etc etc) from Mystical Object prize list.

I bet that nobody wants those buildings as a prize, when other possibilities are: KP-s or AWKP-s, time instants or diamonds.

Why there couldn't be only diamonds, KPs and time instants in that list?

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I agree, it would be great to have some change, my inventory is full of them. At least if it was some different theme, winter buildings don't really fit very well with all the greenery then I might temporarily use them.

Yes, of course I can dissenchant them but what's the point? Every event gives me plenty of culture buildings anyway. And if you compare those summonings to KPs, time instants or diamonds, there is nothing to compare. Every time I "win" summoning building as a Mystical Object, it feels losing, instead of winning. Everyone I know feels the same...

Hekata

Artisan
Players in lower chapters often like to get those buildings. Plus there has to be a less desirable prize in every chest, we have that in events too. I do agree with @Silly Bubbles that having the exact same building for 2 years (or more?) now is very tiresome. They could changed them every now and then or at least make them seasonal, I never place winter buildings in my city.

I have better idea: they should give us an option to eliminate always one prize we definitely don't want. Then everybody is happy.

Gargon667

Mentor
I just beg You please, please remove those crap buildings (Frozen flames, Winter lampions, Glitter trees, Igloo festivals etc etc etc) from Mystical Object prize list.

I bet that nobody wants those buildings as a prize, when other possibilities are: KP-s or AWKP-s, time instants or diamonds.

Why there couldn't be only diamonds, KPs and time instants in that list?

Everybody likes different things and if they eliminated everything I don´t like there wouldn´t be much left in there, basically it would turn into a 10% chance for diamonds, 10% chance for time boosts and 80% chance for nothing lol.

Everybody likes different things and if they eliminated everything I don´t like there wouldn´t be much left in there, basically it would turn into a 10% chance for diamonds, 10% chance for time boosts and 80% chance for nothing lol.
No, there is not such a thing as nothing because even now there is sometimes only two options there: diamonds or 50 AWKPs; 8x8h booster or 35KPs. I like those moments very much.

I'm always happy to disenchant the heck out of them :)
Me too but every time I get that crap - istead of KPs or timeboosters - it makes me feel really frustrating. Because all that time and energy you spent to collect those 100 vision vapors... and then You realize that it all was only because of lampions or some glittering tree. :D ...which makes me think that if there is an eliminating button I would gladly use that.

Gargon667

Mentor
No, there is not such a thing as nothing because even now there is sometimes only two options there: diamonds or 50 AWKPs; 8x8h booster or 35KPs. I like those moments very much.

Ok let me be more clear:

You cannot eliminate a crap prize and replace it with an awesome free 500 diamonds, you have to be realistic, you can take out crap and put in other crap or you can take out something awesome and put in something different awesome.
Inno has decided on a certain quality of the product that seems to them to generate the most benefit. So a certain number of free diamonds (and timeboosts and whatever else) They are not interested in handing out 1000 free diamonds (or time boosts) to everybody every 5 minutes (that would be my favorite reward! Not)
The total amount of diamonds handed out by the MA will not change, so you cannot replace junk with diamonds. In theory you can increase the chance for diamonds and then reduce the amount of diamonds. You can go from 20% chance of 500 diamonds to 40% of 250 diamonds, Inno wouldn´t care either way, but I would find it rather boring.

So if Inno removed every prize I don´t like you would have some of those chests completely empty, other would have a 30% chance of diamonds and 70% chance of nothing etc, others would have a chance of 40% timeboosts and 60% nothing etc. Because I choose to replace junk prizes with nothing. Because there is no chance at all to get Inno to make a box with 40% diamonds and 60% timeboosts...