• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Mystical object

Hekata

Artisan
I recently collected my prize from the mystical object in crafting and for the next round I only have 2 possible prizes at 50% each. Until now I always had 3 options (or 4 during the event). Has that been changed?

Julian

Sorcerer
I opened my chest today. My next one has three things: 40%, 20%, 40%. I doubt it's a policy change. Just sometimes they'll be two options.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
The Venars rock buildings were removed shortly before the summer event, I guess because they were giving them as daily prizes.

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
During the recent event one of my three options became the extra sun flares (is that what they were called?) When the event finished I was down to the remaining two options at increased percentages. After I collected another time I was back to having three things.

DeletedUser9098

The Venars rock buildings were removed shortly before the summer event, I guess because they were giving them as daily prizes.
You are right. There were some other changes as well.

Atm there are small adjustments on beta that also will hit Live most likely next patch.
So everything between 2-3 prices is intended with no event running. While a currency event running there are 3-4 prices.