• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support My Prosperity Towers has become enchanted after moving.

m4rt1n

Adept
Earlier today I had spells running on my Crystal Factories then I moved my Crystal Factories forward to the left while enchanted and moved my AW's back to the right.
During this movement somehow my Prosperity Towers became enchanted also.

I don't know if I can recreate this but have a full screenshot showing the enchantment in effect.

To add my Prosperity Towers is just level 3, but the spell is making it display as level 11. :eek:

On the app the Prosperity Towers actually also has the spell stars showing.

prosperitytowersspellbug.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser5306

Hmm nice bug! How many supplies do you receive now is the question, those corresponding to a level 3 or level 11 PT?

DeletedUser4149

that's happened for a long time and they haven't corrected it. my buddy showed me how it said his barracks was producing carrots too. the game often misreads info on the 1st hoover and will show the correct info after we go back to that building a 2nd time.
i'm surprised that this hasn't been fixed and wouldn't be surprised if it's caused many players to make mistakes, especially about setting important cycles for events. i'll bet the supplies that you collected were the right amount though. also the haze from spell effects can be displaced and look like it's on a different building. i can't see the haze at all on most of my workshops because the workshops in front of them hide it.

m4rt1n

Adept
I went back several times before taking the screenshot. It was the level of my Prosperity Towers displayed that puzzled me the most, changing from level 3 to level 11. Also the building is mostly surrounded by other wonders and I know the spell stars can displace on some buildings but that would be one huge displacement.
To add the spells running on my Crystal at the time had expired an hour or so earlier.

DeletedUser4149

the reading was from the previous hoover. the problem this game has had since i started playing and nobody has ever bothered to fix. your abyss is 11th level and has 18 kp spend on it out of 450.

DeletedUser3097

Please sent in a ticket to Support, complete with the screenshots! Thank you, m4rt1n!! :)