• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Multiple villages.

Deleted User - 13667

Hi Lilara2479,

Even though you can have multiple accounts in a world, it is against rules to transfer resources. <=read that somewhere in the game rules. Doubt there is any change as yet.

DeletedUser

Even though you can have multiple accounts in a world, it is against rules to transfer resources. <=read that somewhere in the game rules.
Correct, as this could be considered as 'Pushing'.

§7 Pushing

Operating a “push-account” is forbidden. This is defined as unbalanced routine resource (resources, Knowledge Points etc.) transfers from one account to the next even if involved accounts do not belong to the same player.

I've highlighted the word 'routine' on purpose here, as this indicates that trading goods (especially at a fair rate) between two accounts belonging to the same player is not strictly forbidden. I would strongly recommend not to do this however. :)

DeletedUser780

Thanks for your comments both s5carrot and Valerius :) duly noted - but as I don't have the first clue about 'pushing' or transferring goods etc.:confused: I doubt I''ll be getting into trouble :p