• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Moving buildings :D

DeletedUser3036

I heard a lot of people are not happy about the "Move building" feature. In my opinion, what i really want is that when you move a building and place it on top of another the other building takes it's place, so you don't need to find a free space to move that building , then place the building you wanted there. If we get more people on this thread (or other opinions), maybe the devs will try and do something nice for us! :D Thanks.

DeletedUser

I'm one of those who likes the challenge of moving everything around to accommodate changing building sizes or adding in new buildings, its one of the things I really enjoy!

DeletedUser702

This has been a feature in FOE for a long time,so maybe it will be here "soon"!?:)
Lisica you could still have your "challenge" anyhow!;)

DeletedUser2886

there is still a challenge even if you had a temporary storage facility and a rotate building feature. In my opinion it is fun to think of ways to redesign your city without being limited to space and direction

Right now the only way to "fix" this annoying issue as buildings expand is delete all your roads and bunch all your buildings together in one corner to reshuffle things for your renovation. Trouble is with that is if you have used anything other than footpath you don't get anything back for selling those roads so it's a complete waste of supplies and goods. It can also leave you in - culture which then makes it impossible to build or upgrade certain things. On top of that it also leaves your buildings disconnected until you figure out the new city plan. Very few people will have space left over in there town. Most will be using every single square. So yeah I feel pretty strongly about this. Innogames really needs to address this

I am 100% in agreement that it doesn't feel right and only stifles the building process. I've never played a city building game where the creativity is stifled this much