• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Move button.

• Thread starter DeletedUser7681
  • Start date

DeletedUser7681

My move button doesn't seem to be working properly. I have placed some foot paths' but too many of them
and they have all joined up into little squares every where, I have used the MOVE button but it's not taking them all
away and I can't place buildings or anything where all these squares were, so in actual fact I'm losing a lot of space in
my expansions.

Thank you
Queen Sorcha.

DeletedUser3097

My move button doesn't seem to be working properly. I have placed some foot paths' but too many of them
and they have all joined up into little squares every where, I have used the MOVE button but it's not taking them all
away and I can't place buildings or anything where all these squares were, so in actual fact I'm losing a lot of space in
my expansions.

Thank you
Queen Sorcha.
Please open a ticket with Support so this can be checked.

DeletedUser6744

away
Thank you
Queen Sorcha.

The move button will not take them away, just move them if it can/ to remove them completely you have to use the sell button.