• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered more population

• Thread starter Deleted User - 399667
  • Start date

Deleted User - 399667

how do i get more population without having to build more residences since i have no more room at this time .. my current residences are all level 17 and cant upgrade them any higher .. and am wanting to upgrade what building i got but not enough population to go around ... im cutting back on the number of some of my manufacturing building cept the 3 rd and second tier stuff ..

DeletedUser

Ancient Wonders - Golden Abyss and Mountain Halls have a population component.
Culture Buildings - A few culture buildings ( Wayfarer's Tavern, ... ) give some population as well as culture.
Event Buildings - Some event buildings give culture and population. We have a new event starting at the end of the week, so you can try to win a few of those by saving your event currency and taking your spins( or whatever they call them ) on the days with those prizes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 399667

ive got a couple building to put down that give population but no place to put them ... working on gathering goods to build upgrades for other buildings .. and doing provinces to get expansions so i can put down the building i have in inventory and the couple new building from the dwarves and others races as they come along ... how do i get my current residences over level 17 ... says research but dont see anything that says something about higher level residences

Deleted User - 399667

ohh i watch the events as im going once i find a list of the event and whats awarded .. i go for the freebie building that give goods or troops , coins or supplies lol

DeletedUser

Fairy chapter will let you upgrade your houses to level 19.
Orc and Goblin chapter will let you upgrade your houses to level 21.

And each chapter after that lets you upgrade them more. I'm only finishing the Orc and Goblin chapter so not 100% positive how far the upgrades go, but I'm guessing 2 levels per chapter.

Deleted User - 399667

i think the size limits of all the building get up to roughly 7X7 max size .. ill just add more as needed lol well once i get space to