• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Moonstone Library

kimkimkim

Summoner
One of my fellow members informed us that he has the moonstone library in his Magic Academy to be crafted for 25 combining catalysts and something else despite the fact he already has one in his city........Are they now allowing multiples to be made even if you already have one?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @kimkimkim Im going to get this clarified but I would still say that's a hard no! Allow me to double check though! :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Right, i've had it confirmed that this is definitely not the case! Anyone who has a Moonstone Library Set either in their City or their Inventory should NOT see any duplicates in The Spire or the Magic Academy.

@kimkimkim If your Fellow sees this again, or indeed if anyone else notices it and they/you have a full set already, could you let our Support team know guys! :)

Also, get them to check that they haven't deleted the set by accident but not noticed! Stranger things have happened!

Kind Regards

Herodite!