• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question moonstone library

i keep missing the moonstone library gate in crafting ( MA ) not enough Catalysts, my question is, do the parts to the library, continue to pop up when i pass chapter 3 thanx

Stephen1

Spellcaster
As long as you don't have the moonstone gate in your inventory or in your city then there is a chance that it will appear in the MA's crafting section.

FieryArien

Necromancer
Yes it keeps rotating until you own one. Chapter has no influence on it. @Stephen1 was trying to say just that, but yes, his formulation was a bit ambiguous. ;)

Gargon667

Mentor
Once you have one that is old, you can even sell it and a new one (your current chapter version) will eventually pop up in your MA. So instead of using valuable RR spells, you can just sell the part and craft a new one :) Of course you´ll have to wait a while until it does and instead of RR spells it costs you crafting materials...

Sir Derf

Adept
And, of course, you'll need new Artifacts to evolve the base to later stages again (assuming your original was evolved before you sold it)

it is the moonstone library i am trying to build, so far i have the endless scroll, mana plant and gum tree, the bridge comes into my MA but i need to keep making catalyst and spell fragments to be able to craft it,

sentimil

Seeker
As long as you don't have the moonstone gate in your inventory or in your city then there is a chance that it will appear in the MA's crafting section.
Does that mean that if you have a moonstone library already, you will never get parts for another one in MA?

I have seen cities that have several moonstone libraries (up to 6 full ones), so it ought to be possible somehow. Does anyone know the trick?

Cheryn

Bard
I have seen cities that have several moonstone libraries (up to 6 full ones), so it ought to be possible somehow. Does anyone know the trick?

I have seen the same and only ever had one piece come up in my MA. I started the chess board because I had seen all the pieces and as soon as I started building it, it stopped coming up. TRICKERY! I say. LOL.:p

MinervaOz

Enchanter
Does that mean that if you have a moonstone library already, you will never get parts for another one in MA?

Like the chessboard pieces and evolving building bases, you can craft only one of each piece. The people who have multiple libraries won them in the Spire. This caused a glut of scrolls (and to a lesser extent some sentient goods) in the game, making it nearly impossible for scrolls producers to trade. So the library was taken out of the Spire and put in crafting. The change in production happened very recently.