• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Moonstone library buff

Monohr

Spellcaster
You build the set in chapter 1 and get 525 spell fragments but in chapter 15 you still get only 525 frags. WHILE the crafting power, possibilities and needs grow so much.
Shouldn't the amount grow too? :(

Sir Derf

Adept
Spell fragments, so we're talking about disenchanting a building, yes?

Question - do the costs of crafting, in spell fragments, increase as you advance through the Chapters?

Monohr

Spellcaster
Spell fragments, so we're talking about disenchanting a building, yes?

Question - do the costs of crafting, in spell fragments, increase as you advance through the Chapters?
I'm clearly talking about how much spells the set produces.

kimkimkim

Summoner
You build the set in chapter 1 and get 525 spell fragments but in chapter 15 you still get only 525 frags. WHILE the crafting power, possibilities and needs grow so much.
Shouldn't the amount grow too? :(
good point :) but I'm gonna gather a guess and say because it is a linked set that all benefits from it stays the same no matter what level it is.......or we would have many people asking why the combining catalyst doesn't increase too ;)

Monohr

Spellcaster
Sure. But it is possible if they really want. Give spell fragments as simple production that grows with every chapter.

from -------------------------------- production ------------ link 1 ------- link 2 ------- link 3 ------- link 4
1693760462576.png

to
1693760405783.png

Sir Derf

Adept
Okay, I misunderstood in my assumption...

But what was the answer to my question? Does crafting that uses spell fragments use more spell fragments as you progress in chapters, or does the cost stay the same?

Monohr

Spellcaster
No, sir. It stays the same. What increases are your possibilities and demands. You want times boosts, evo bases, artifacts, etc etc.

m4rt1n

Adept
I get around that by disenchanting all previous chapter buildings that are useless, also as the game progresses and if you play the spire weekly you get more spell fragments and teleport spells. You need less residences as they increase in size and win magic ones, same with workshops so teleport and disenchant rather than just selling.

Same with regular tournament participation, you end up with more PoP and EE spells than you can use so disenchant those also, I keep my levels of those spells around 1000 of each.

Russ129

Adventurer
Great tip! :)
Only worthwhile if you have plenty of teleports and additionally the buildings need to have a large footprint (at lvl5 MA you get 60frags/square vs 300 for a teleport)

For me a deployed building needs to be at least 12-16 squares to justify the use of a teleport spell so it can be disenchanted and even then I hesitate due to the difficultly accumulating teleports even hitting the top of the spire weekly