• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Moonstone Library and crafting

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Raghalthor The Moonstone Library Set has recently been made available in the Crafting Menu however, it should be that once you have crafted one piece and either have it in your Inventory, or your City, you will no longer be able to craft another. This in turn stops multiple sets being able to be crafted. We were having issues where Worlds were flooded with Scrolls due to multiple sets when it was available in the Spire.

It seems that some players on Social Media are suggesting that even after crafting, the same pieces are available once more in the MA which should not be happening. I've not come across this myself.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Are you not supposed to get moonstone sets?
In the last 2 weeks I got a mana and a gum tree, an endless scroll and not really sure, but within the last couple of days I got a gate.
I have to mention, these are my first pieces of a set, as I'm chapter V and didn't get the chance to see or craft before.

You are not supposed to get multiple pieces of this set.
So it you have none, then it's correct that they appear.

Melianora

Alchemist
@Raghalthor The Moonstone Library Set has recently been made available in the Crafting Menu however, it should be that once you have crafted one piece and either have it in your Inventory, or your City, you will no longer be able to craft another. This in turn stops multiple sets being able to be crafted. We were having issues where Worlds were flooded with Scrolls due to multiple sets when it was available in the Spire.

It seems that some players on Social Media are suggesting that even after crafting, the same pieces are available once more in the MA which should not be happening. I've not come across this myself.

Thanks for explaining @Herodite

sgjennings

Adventurer
Not me. In the city where I have two full Moonstone Library sets, no Moonstone Set items are showing up in the Magic Academy.

But in my two newer cities in which I don't have most Moonstone Set pieces, the Moonstone Library has turned up for crafting in my Magic Academy in both. Waiting to see the other Set items so I can craft those too.

Laurelin

Sorcerer
No bits to craft for me. I have a full set (or 3) laid down.
... and buildings stil in Inventory have the same effect (I only mention this because some players either don't realise it works this way, or have such large Inventories that they don't spot, or have forgotten about, bit and pieces which are lying around in there - I know this happens to me quite a lot! :) ).