• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Moonstone Library and crafting

Julian

Sorcerer
Not in my fellowship. The only people getting pieces in crafting are those who don't already have them.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Folks
There are reports of players bragging on social media that they are seeing crafting recipes for Moonstone Library pieces that they have placed or in storage.
Has any of you experienced this? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Social media, the garbage dump of the internet :(
At least you try to confirm it which is good, but everything written then should be taken with a truckload of salt and researched.
Probebely some photoshop kid who wanted his 5 min of fame or annoy his friends.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I too saw all the people bragging they were able to craft Moonstone Library pieces even though they have it somewhere in their city or in storage......I wasn't about to get into a match with them but I too can confirm that I have not seen any of those pieces show up in my Magic Academy ....personally I think they have no idea what they have or not have in their cities, just saying

Last edited by a moderator:

Melianora

Alchemist
I have not seen any either in the MA...
I wonder where this comes from? What would one gain lying about where they have those buildings from? :rolleyes:

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hey @Lelanya I recently crafted a whole Moonstone Set from the MA and the bits and pieces frequently popped up until completion. I've not seen one since so I would hope it's working as it should. I'll keep an eye out though. I would definitely take that information with a pinch of salt. For one reason or another, it sounds like someone is telling a few porkies...

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Melianora

Alchemist
Hm, maybe they'll start popping up when I have placed all that I have in stock? Seeing is believing :eek:

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Hm, maybe they'll start popping up when I have placed all that I have in stock? Seeing is believing :eek:

1616693199234.png

It took me like 5 seconds to swap pictures in PAINT!
If the account I found the picture at had enough spellfragments this picture would have been totally believable.

Seeing is believing only counts if you can see it without possibility of interference.

Attachments

• 1616693131975.png
    1616693131975.png
    924.3 KB · Views: 171

Deleted User - 341074

Hey @Lelanya I recently crafted a whole Moonstone Set from the MA and the bits and pieces frequently popped up until completion. I've not seen one since so I would hope it's working as it should. I'll keep an eye out though. I would definitely take that information with a pinch of salt. For one reason or another, it sounds like someone is telling a few porkies...

Kind Regards

Herodite.
To be clear, at any point could you have crafted one of those bits that you already had prior to getting the whole set?
If so, then as long as a player never crafted a Gate, they could wait and craft 5 of everything else and then once those have been gathers grab a gate for 5 complete set bonuses on 5 libraries.

Gargon667

Mentor
Lol probably some dummie, who can craft one piece while they have a different one ;)

Melianora

Alchemist
It took me like 5 seconds to swap pictures in PAINT!
If the account I found the picture at had enough spellfragments this picture would have been totally believable.

Seeing is believing only counts if you can see it without possibility of interference.

I meant more like seeing it in MY MA :cool:

Laurelin

Sorcerer
My parents' often-quoted advice to me when I was growing up was twofold, when it came to the news and communication media (print or TV/radio):

1. Believe about 0.1% of what you read, and
2. Never write anything down unless you want to see it on the front page of the Daily Express (popular British tabloid) - because one day it will be.

Since the rise of the Internet, and Social Meeja in particular, I teach my children much the same philosophy, although I advise them to add at least two zeroes in front of the 1, and they won't go far wrong. And as far as Facebook (and its clones) are concerned, you can probably add about 17 more...! :D

Giraffi

Enchanter
To be clear, at any point could you have crafted one of those bits that you already had prior to getting the whole set?
If so, then as long as a player never crafted a Gate, they could wait and craft 5 of everything else and then once those have been gathers grab a gate for 5 complete set bonuses on 5 libraries.
No, don’t think so. Must be like the chess set, if you have a certain piece, you do not see that piece in crafting.

Deleted User - 341074

No, don’t think so. Must be like the chess set, if you have a certain piece, you do not see that piece in crafting.
That was my assumption as well, would be interesting if there was a loophole though.

Raghalthor

Spellcaster
Are you not supposed to get moonstone sets?
In the last 2 weeks I got a mana and a gum tree, an endless scroll and not really sure, but within the last couple of days I got a gate.
I have to mention, these are my first pieces of a set, as I'm chapter V and didn't get the chance to see or craft before.