• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Moon Bear

rock stream

Scholar
Where can I find the full information on the Moon Bear.
I have feed the lvl 1 bear and I'm not getting any "bonus KP from neighbourly visits (help chest) on the map".

rock stream

Scholar
Stop wasting your pet food.

1616183818106.png

Bonus KP/help isn't worth it?

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
For the Moon bear to take effect, you need to collect an NH chest yourself.

Best way to get the most out of your moon bear. Let's say you feed your bear at 12:00 PM. Once you do, you will get KPs for every NH chest you collect (three a day). The next day within the 23rd and the 24th hour, you can still get the benefits from the Moon Bear three more times. Since the feeding effect lasts 24 hours and the cooldown for NH visits, it's 23 hours.

Alternatively, you can get your three chests, wait until the next day starts, and do NH visits again to get your three chests again, with the bonus.

This way, you get the most out of your Moon Bear. In your case, you can get six KPs total for feeding effect if you time properly. Knowing the price to craft 3, 6, or 15 KPs, you can deduct if the bear is worth it for you or not!

FieryArien

Necromancer
Where can I find the full information on the Moon Bear.
I have feed the lvl 1 bear and I'm not getting any "bonus KP from neighbourly visits (help chest) on the map".
I don’t have it and I don’t know where Inno posted detailed explanation of the feeding effect (and I fear they didn’t). BUT I bet the “chests” are the three chests you can get every day by giving neighborly visits. So if you already got your 3 chests today and then you fed the bear, you won’t get any KPs today. BUT if you give neighborly help tomorrow before the feeding effect expires, you’ll get the KPs with tomorrow’s 3 chests.

Gargon667

Mentor
View attachment 5253

do you think it is? especially at this level you can fool around and collect the 3 chests twice, it still only gives you 6 KP for the pet food...
But even at a higher level... it´s still only a bunch of KP, nothing that makes a difference in the game. Feed your Firebird and your brown bears and play the tourney, gives you a lot more KP.

Pauly7

Magus
As others have confirmed - no it isn't. Fully evolved the Moon Bear gives you 3KP in each of 3 NH chests, so 9KP for the cost of a pet food. That is a colossal waste.

Each feeding of the Fire Phoenix can be worth buckets of KP. You can pick up small amounts of KP in a variety of ways. Wasting a pet food on the Moon Bear is not a good method.