• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Mobile app additions

DeletedUser7096

We need to be able to view our Builders status while out on the map on mobile.
Why do you wish to have the builders' status on the world map? And, where do you suggest to locate it? I don't think there is too much space on the top bar for it... :)

Regards,
Kakashi-sensei

Lelanya

Mentor
And, where do you suggest to locate it? I don't think there is too much space on the top bar for it... :)

Regards,
Kakashi-sensei
Why are my boosted relics displayed in the top left? It does me no good whatsoever to fret over 1600 tier 1 vs 1100 tier 2 and 1500 tier 3. Could definitely do without that! Going to trip my need for balance

DeletedUser3451

indeed, there are enough many ways to check the boosted goods and their relics count. on top of it, relics amounts are not as dynamic as builder's status.

DeletedUser7070

1. Messaging !!!!
  2. Visit cities !!!
  3. Help with wonders
  4. Use instants like "+ 20 KP" on wonders
1. and 2. are in my opinion the first and foremost important ones. Other people who only play on mobile totally miss out on this.
Being able to see other cities inspires you to optimise your own.

Messaging is important for fellowship matters and recruiting! Its a bit unbelievable that this is not in the mobile app yet.

Cheers, Meli