• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Misty Forest - missing mail freebies

Alcaro

Necromancer
I got the mail saying I will get some lighting things but I didn't get any.
Anyone else have this problem?

LE - sent a ticket to support too.

Last edited:

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Strange, my mail link takes me to where I must download the app.

Edit. When I next went in, I got a cat popup, but like with Alcaro, no change in the number of bat thingies I had.

Last edited:

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
The rewards are not the Magic Ingredients (bat thingies). they are 4 x Candles and 2 x Lanterns and Flash Flasks that are added directly to your game.
Please check the number o these in the event, but they will be there.

Alcaro

Necromancer
Actually I thought the gift will consist in Magic Ingredients. My bad. My assumption was wrong.
The default lighting objects are 7 Candles, 3 Lanterns, 1 Flask.
The gift consist in extra 4 candles, 2 lanterns, 2 Flasks.
Mystery solved.

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
Well I got the starter light sources in the game @Silmaril. Needless to say I've still never received any emails / newsletters, but if there isn't a bonus dependent on people receiving the email then the issue is not the same.

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Don't you worry, no one is not to receive their gift! E-mail sometimes can be sneaky. Please, make sure to check out your spam AND junk inboxes. If by tomorrow you did not receive this e-mail, please send in a ticket. If you did get your e-mail but not the rewards, please follow's @Silmaril 's guidance. We are getting candles, flasks, and lanterns, not magic ingredients.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I know which toggle it is to get the mail or not. Found out the hard way in one of my other profiles, and regretable outside of Support’s control to send me the mail after it was mass mailed to all.

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
I know which toggle it is to get the mail or not. Found out the hard way in one of my other profiles, and regretable outside of Support’s control to send me the mail after it was mass mailed to all.
Our options are set to receive the mail @BlueBlou, we just never receive it. There's no point raising any more tickets with Support.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I don’t dispute what you are saying @Pauly7. I have seen unexplained mutations happening in games to believe you.

I am just trying to say what I noticed and it might be to benefit to some others. I play more than 1 profile and all did get the email notifications in the past. Then one day I must have gotten a bit sensitive in one and I deselected one of the buttons resulting in not getting the email this time. When I compared the profiles, this is the button I had unselected. Funnily enough, not the one that says to get email notifications. This is the app view. I have not checked how it displays on computer.

5FA05F84-CE29-4618-8890-75167366EE1A.jpeg

Killiak

Artisan
@anonglitch Just ask Silmaril, since they are the one who handled my recent ticket about this.
Changing that, or even changing the e-mail on my account, does nothing. I never get mail, no matter what I do.

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
@anonglitch Just ask Silmaril, since they are the one who handled my recent ticket about this.
Changing that, or even changing the e-mail on my account, does nothing. I never get mail, no matter what I do.
Same for me. We've clicked everything. Unclicked it all. Saved it. Clicked it again. Saved it again. Waited for the next event. Checked junk mail boxes. Everything.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Still don't understand why they have to give the free event currency in an email and not just in game, if they so desperately want all their players to get them (as they say they do), then why not just give it to the players directly, why does it have to be through the newsletters??