• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Game Features Missions?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 13667
  • Start date

Deleted User - 13667

[Summary]: Every player gets to a mission to complete. Rewards to be either Troops, KP, runes or even diamonds depending on the difficulty. It has to be reasonable for all players, diamonds or non diamond users.

[Have you checked for similar ideas?]: Yes, I made the suggestion in a reply to other ideas.

[Details]:As the game progresses, most players find the game way too laid back and routine hence leaving the game. The mission could be to explore and complete X provinces or build X troops no of times in X days or explore up to a certain player X hexes away.

[Reasons for Implementing]: It is getting boring

[Balance]: Another way to spend time instead of logging just to collect resources and wait for the prerequisites to complete a research

DeletedUser857

I like the idea of this. Perhaps there could be individual missions, and fellowship missions.

Deleted User - 13667

definitely I think both fellowship mission and individual mission are interesting.

It could be like trade 100 times with players not in your fellowship in 20 days. or Total number of steel traded by fellowship to exceed 100k in 5 days?

Just additional thoughts. :D